Child Care, Education, and Community Health
Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
San Mateo Public Library – Oak Room
55 West 3rd Avenue, San Mateo, CA 94402
Join us and hear from local experts on child care, education, and healthcare, as we explore how our community is managing the high cost of living in San Mateo County. We will share highlights of this year’s annual city survey focused on the cost of living and solutions to housing, transportation, and income challenges. Additionally, new data from the Indicators Report will reveal fresh statistics on income, jobs, agriculture, energy, and waste.
San Mateo’s Public Library offers a prime opportunity for active transportation! Walk, bike, bus, take transit or carpool to the luncheon and win a small gift! You will also be entered into the Spare the Air annual raffle. Looking for a carpool partner? Sign up here
- Lawrence Cappel, Board Chair, Peninsula Health Care District
- David Fleishman, Executive Director, Child Care Coordinating Council San Mateo County
- Tykia Warden, Interim Executive Director, San Mateo County Community Colleges Foundation
- 11:30 am – Registration, lunch, networking, and exhibitors
- 12:00 pm – Indicators Report updates
- 12:30 pm – Presentations and Q&A
- 1:15 pm – More networking
Limited space will be available for walk-ins on a first come, first served basis.
We thank our event sponsors:
Thanks to our Indicators Report Sponsors for making this program possible:
Platinum: County of San Mateo, Pacific Gas & Electric Company, Brisbane, San Carlos, San Mateo, South San Francisco
Gold: Colma, Foster City, Portola Valley
Silver: Atherton, Belmont, Burlingame, East Palo Alto, Hillsborough, Millbrae, Pacifica, Redwood City
Want to sponsor the Indicators? Contact Flora Kaplan at flora [at] sustainablesanmateo [dot] org or donate now.